MET Studio is currently looking to hire an experienced 2D graphic designer to join its busy London studio.
MET Studio is a global collective of cultural innovators and creatives, across three dedicated agencies, that are renowned for their combination of infectious character, professionalism, and brilliant work. From our studios in London, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore, our agencies have delivered some of the world’s most incredible experiences for over 35 years.
The 2D team’s projects range from visitor experiences for international governments, brands, art galleries, expos, museums, theme parks, hotels, malls and beyond, as well as branding and visual identity projects for experiential and arts-based clients in the UK and abroad.
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to join the 2D team to create and deliver our exciting cultural projects. We are also particularly interested in candidates who have skills in working on permanent gallery design work, and interested in working with experimental material research, and have an interest in organising the production process. The graphic designer will work closely with the graphics team, but also with the 3D designers, architects, and external interpretation teams as well as directly with our clients.
We are looking for someone who is:
- an excellent designer with a strong visual style
- a team player, and easy to get on with
- inherently professional in attitude
- comfortable and thrives in a collaborative environment
- deadline driven and can manage their time well
- at ease with creating concepts as they are focusing on detail
- interested in global cultural projects
- has production management skills to organise projects and work closely with clients and external contractors
The candidate should have experience in:
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Artworking to print production
- Liaising with print and production companies
- An understanding of large-scale graphic design or museum, gallery, and exhibition process, though this is not essential.
- An understanding of Arabic, or Arabic type design, though this is not essential.
Please send a CV and short portfolio (no larger than 5 MB) together with a short cover
letter describing why you would be a suitable candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
MET Studio is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all. The role is to work in our London studio full time with allowance for WFH days. Proof of your eligibility to work in the UK (without restriction) will be required.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to reply to successful candidates.